The tongue lolling
Smile on my puppy dog’s
Face, the bright brown eyes that follow
My moves with constant interest always,
The warm body that snuggles up
To me when we go to
Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
I am grateful:
1. Leigh came and visited with me a little while last night.
2. Her remarks moved me to get to work.
3. Mom came to the living room and looked over the pages as I worked on them.
4. I was able to work out the sizing and placement for the ribbons without too much hassle.
5. I decided to work on the second page and finished all the layout work this morning.
My Tuesday has been challenging, but rewarding. I hope you also accomplished much today. Now I challenge you to engage your creativity and make something worth sharing with the world. You are so gifted and can no doubt work wonders.
As a prompt, write about something you have been putting off. Perhaps you will write about how you plan to remedy the situation. Whatever you write, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.
Thank you very much for reading my blog. I hope you will visit often, but you might also like to enter your email address in the space provided above and subscribe to Chronicles. I would love to read whatever comments you care to leave.