Archive for May, 2016
Posted by Jo Ann J. A. Jordan in Artwork, Blessings, Books, Creativity, Dog, Dreams, Education, Encouragement, Flowers, Friendship, Gratitude, Journal Writings and Original Poetry, Love, Men and Relationships, Mother, Original Poems and Prose, Personal Enrichment, Photographs, Poem, Poetry, Prompt, Reading, Romance, Society, Technology, Writing on May 7, 2016
I hope you enjoyed these creations from my photos. I hope you have an awesome day. I encourage you to create something today. You are capable of making whatever you desire and it will enrich your life. The world needs more of us to share our originality.
I am grateful today:
1. I was accepted for a Creative Writing Specialization with Wesleyan University on financial aid.
2. I have the technological devices I need to do creative work.
3. I have access to multitudes of books through my local library.
4. I had my eyes examined and have new contacts and glasses that make the world clear for me.
5. We have plenty of food to sustain us.
6. I have some beautiful clothing.
7. Our home is temperate and comfortable.
8. Some of my creative work was published in the Chapel Hill News & Views.
9. We have had our Explorer a year, and it is one of the best vehicles I have ever driven.
10. I have some wonderful, supportive friends around the world.
Now it is your turn. Make a list of at least five things for which you are grateful today. This will have a positive effect on you even, and especially, if you are going through a difficult time. Life looks better when you count your blessings. It makes you appreciate what you have, in spite of what you may lack.
Here is a picture I took a while back that I call, “Meet Me Here.” Your creative challenge is to write a story that might happen here, or one about this photo. Have fun, and do not allow your inner critic to stymie your work. You have the ability to create something wonderful.
Finally, if you enjoyed what you have seen here, please subscribe to my blog. I would love for you to share this blog with your friends if you feel it would add quality to their lives.
All the work found here is originally created by Jo Ann J. A. Jordan and is covered by copyright. Should you wish to share please credit the work.
All the best to each of you,