Posts Tagged Habits
1. I love my steak medium rare.
2. I could spend unlimited amounts of money on books and eBooks.
3. I treat my puppy dog, Hope, as if she is my second child.
4. I am a very good editor and once published a magazine.
5. I love electronic gadgets: computers, iPods, BlackBerry cellphones, Nikon digital cameras, digital video cameras, and my Kindle.
6. I collect so many things my room is overly cluttered.
7. I love my son, Alex, so much that it is often overwhelming.
8. I don’t believe in buying songs from iTunes, but always buy my music on CD.
9. I am a perfectionist, not a good thing at all, as it keeps me from trying things at times.
10. I am very loyal, trusting, and love my friends and family very deeply.
11. I have a slow temper, but once I am angry I can hold a grudge for a long time.
12. I sometimes have a very dirty mouth, usually when angry.
13. I hate to cook, but am quite good at it.
14. My favorite color is red.
15. The Rolling Stones are my favorite Rock stars and I have seen them in concert twice.
16. I watch very little television and find it very irritating.
17. I am a Christian, but have moderate attitudes.
18. I have never flown on an airplane.
19. I am very good at entertaining myself and almost never become bored.
20. I take care of my 81 year old mother who has Parkinson’s Disease and other maladies.
21. I believe all people have unlimited creativity and special talents.
22. I love art and can draw and paint a bit.
23. I almost always wear Nikes.
24. I have had the same email address over ten years.
25. Some people say I am a talented writer, but I have not written creatively in a while.